We welcome collaboration with professionals who work with end users. We believe it is important to work with the people who are impacted by our research and bridge the gap between academia and practice. If you would like to get involved with IFAL and new research projects please contact Louise.
Louise Dixon may be available for supervision of research relating to the following areas:
- Dating violence
- Intimate partner violence and victimisation
- Concurrent forms of family violence
- Intergenerational Cycle of Maltreatment
- Risk assessment
- Evaluation of prevention and intervention programmes
- Male victimisation in heterosexual relationships
- Group and gang aggression
Contact Dr Louise Dixon for further information about these opportunities for involvement.